Getting You Heard
1. Step away from your computer! Start analogue.
2. Think AUDIENCE – what are they like? Audience Map.
3. BIG MESSAGE – taking audience FROM > TO
4. content on stickies…. Or write longhand first
5. Create a story and flow (information NOT EQUAL to story)
6. Visualise the story – simple storyboard
7.signal to noise ratio ( turn it up or turn it off)
8.One message per slide/paragraph
9. STAR (something they always remember) e.g.Steve Jobs nano launch
10.Emotion v reason – good blend
11. Never deliver a presentation/pitch/conference you wouldn’t want to sit through.